Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!

I just want to say THANK YOU for all of my POSITIVE comments and feed back! :) I really appreciate knowing you like my "work". :) I started this blog as a way to show my friends and fellow crafters what I've done. It's also a note to myself of what I used and how I did it. A way of watching my styles and techniques grow.

 If you don't like my work, oh-well. Don't look, don't comment, just move on! Ever heard the saying "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" good advice to live by... I didn't start this blog for someone to say they don't like something I make and criticize or "bash" me because of it. I realize you have the right to your opinions, just please keep them off my page. We all have different opinions, different styles, and different ways of doing things. I do NOT need your NEGATIVITY!!

small one

No comments:

Post a Comment