Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Lion King

Just a quick note-- My daughter gets excited about ONE thing at a time. Usually a movie or Song, something to that nature usually. The last 2 days she's been watching The Lion King non-stop. It so cute. She asks questions and talks about what they are doing, even a why here and there. She gets SO excited when she first sees Zazu! She points to the screen saying, "There's Zazu, Momma! He's the bird." Like she just knows! Then proceeds to explain what will happen next. :)
The thing I find the "Coolest" is I loved this movie when I was younger. My sister and I would watch Disney movies over and over.... and now these movies live on! I just realized my husband and I bought the DVD in 2003... because WE like the movie. lol

I'll think I'll try teaching her some things (facts) about lions, since she seems so interested.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...Aidan hasn't watched those movies yet. I think it's time. He gets the same way with movies. They do some of cutest things.

    ReplyDelete