Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Projects

I've been working on a few new things these past few days and weeks. I made a couple really cute paper flowers (the ones that use the accordion folded paper strips). They turned our really cute... but, my husband lost them. How? I don't know. I handed them to him so he could see what I made...and the next thing I know they are gone! They have to be here somewhere... We did have 2 little girls here last night, so they might have "helped" the paper flowers disappear! haha 
I added tags with stamped candy canes and attached TINY bells to all of the ornaments yesterday. They are looking cute! I just have to add a bow and way to hang them and they are done. I'll probably do that tomorrow evening... after I find some ribbon I like, that goes with the ornaments. I'm thinking of cutting out some simple bags to put the ornaments in as the gift  wrap. You can't just hand someone an ornament and say here... you have to wrap it somehow. Even though my hubby thinks differently! Crazy/ Lazy Man for ya!! :)
I've also done a few scrapbook layouts. One layout from Maddie's visit with Santa. I really like the way it turned out. It's cuter than I expected at first. I think I did a Halloween layout also. Hard to remember off the top of my head. lol I will post some pics of my new creations sometime soon, hopefully tomorrow. 
Of course we have been shopping and wrapping gifts for Christmas, too! Maddie is so excited. I'm not adding any extras to the gifts though.. call me lazy, but she won't care what it's wrapped in, she cares about what's UNDER that paper!! haha I also want to figure out a way to make her a "Good Girl" Certificate from Santa. I'll have to think about that and get it done SOON. I'm running out of time!!!! I can't believe Christmas is only 2 days away!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment