Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My creativity is missing....

I have not been posting on here much.... I haven't been really doing much! haha Friday we took Maddie to see Santa. She sat on his lap and did really good! She wasn't scared at all, she sat there like such a big girl and told him the 3 things she wanted for Christmas. I can't get over how "real" this Santa looked, beard, rosy cheeks and all! :) I had to buy some new stuff to scrap the occasion with (any excuse to go to HL or M's hehe!) I'll hopefully be scrapping this tomorrow or later this week. I ordered the Winter Frolic Cart from ebay (I got it for $20!!!! wow). I may wait until it gets her to scrap the Santa page, I'm not sure...



Saturday I finally finished a Scrapbook layout from Halloween of this year (I just have to do last year's and I'll be caught up with Halloween!). I'm not sure I love how it turned out, though. It is cute, just not my favorite ever.... Today I added some names or initials in vinyl to the glittery ornaments we made. I hope the family will like them! I'll post a pic tomorrow of a couple.
Other than those few things my creativity is missing. My cricut is sitting on the Wall*E table (I don't have a scrap room, boo hoo) waiting to cut something other than vinyl!! :) I just can't find my creative mojo to accomplish anything fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment