Thursday, December 2, 2010

I FINALLY got a memory card reader that works

Somehow when we moved I lost my cord that connects my camera to the computer... I tried ALL the cords around the house, and even borrowed a few. Nothing worked. Last night we were at Wal-Mart and we say an adapter thing, but it didn't DO anything when connected. So we took that back.
I happened to see a Kodak memory card reader on Walgreens.com that they had IN the store. I called to confirm they had it and it WOULD work with my card, she said it should work fine. AND IT DOES!!! So here are a couple pics!
Maddie acting silly, while we were watching Arthur!

 Upside down, of course!

And my Aqua Cricut...soo pretty lol Sorry about the glare! 
(Yes, that is a Wall*E table! lol)


1 comment:

  1. She's adorable. I love the color of your new cricut. I can't wait to see any projects you may do.

    ReplyDelete