Monday, November 29, 2010

Nothing going on...

Ok, so it's been a few days. Nothing new to report, nothing going on. I've found a new show I love, too bad it's not on anymore! I always do that. Find shows AFTER they've gone off or are close to it! LOL Have any of you heard of WildFire? It was on ABC Family and I think there were about 4 seasons. It sucked me in, I just wish there were more seasons! lol


SOooo I know this is supposed to be scrapbooking AND daily stuff... not much scraping going on. hehe I have been scrapbooking and making a few cards and cut out things. My hubby gave me an early Christmas gift. A new AQUA Cricut Expression Machine. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! It's beautiful and fun to "play" with. No pictures because I have lost my cord to connect my laptop to my camera... I'm going to TRY and find a new one, or buy one. I'm not sure how that is going to work out. :( 


I have been getting so inspired by all of the scrapbooking blogs on here, I just want to MAKE stuff, anything!! I need to be creative! haha 
Hopefully soon I'll have some pictures to share!

1 comment:

  1. I love digital scrapbooking. I'm on http://www.browniescraps.com . Each month they do Challenges, and for these challenges you get free kits/templates. The hybrid projects are fun to do. You should check it out. BTW....I'm krystlbear on there.

    ReplyDelete