Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday.... Aka: Mad House! lol

SOOO .... The biggest shopping day of the year. Did you go out into the unknown madness?? I wasn't going to, but couldn't resist in the end. We went to the midnight sale at Wal-Mart. (Probably shouldn't have! Could have save a much more money if I just stayed home!! HAHA)


My husband was all happy go lucky, thinking it was going to be no big deal, since it was midnight and all the BIG electronics didn't start until 5am... We got close enough to see the parking lot and his whole attitude changed! lol It was instant grump, "I didn't want to be here, I wanted to avoid this whole mess" blah blah blah. LOL


We did get some good deals I will admit! We bought Marmaduke (she's been wanting it since it was in the theater) and Percy Jackson (for hubby) on Blu ray for $10 each and a Zhu Zhu pet for Maddie. My hubby let me buy a cricut in aqua, I LOVE it, it's so pretty! lol I didn't NEED it, but I will use it, and it was SO cheap & came with 2 carts! I was not even intending on buying one... but I became very weak to it's power of persuasion. lol I could hear it calling my name!
I really wasn't even going after much, just a small list of things....


The store was packed and chaotic as usual on black Friday! I hope you all "made out like bandits" and was able to buy what you went for!!

2 comments:

  1. I want a circuit. I don't want to spend the money on myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I wasn't wanting to buy one but hubby said go ahead... Then I got it home and felt guilty! I wanted to take it back, but he said no. lol

    ReplyDelete