Friday, February 25, 2011

So excited!! My first award =D

Hello everyone,
I'm so excited because Misty at Deliteful Gifts awarded me the Liebster Blog Award!! :) She is also a newer blogger, so if you'd like please follow her. She has lots of cute ideas and inspiration. 


Here are the Liebster Blog Award rules--

It is given to bring light to new blogs, and it's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen- or ones you want to share with others. 

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks 
2-Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog
3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!


 I also read they have to have less than 100 followers?  SOO, I guess I need to pick some blogs....  be on the look out for your possible award. I'll be sharing with the winners shortly! :)  (This is really hard to choose only 3-5!)


1. Crystal - krystlbear Designs


2. Sandra - Scrappin' With Sandy


3. Monique - The Misfit Crafter


4. Jenn - Scrap Happens





small one

No comments:

Post a Comment