Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday Card and a Leprechaun cut

Today (2/2) was hubby's birthday. I made him a card also from the Simply Charmed cart (the cake). I made an S-Fold or a Z-Fold card, however you want to look at it. lol Hopefully you know how to make one. I saw the idea from Mary at Cardz TV, love her stuff!! You basically make a card, then fold the front of the card backwards in 1/2 again. I added a rectangle in the middle only glued to the one side. The 29 is from George and Basic Shapes. I added some pop dot-type adhesive to the cake. It's not very "pretty" but it's for a man. hehe





Here is a leprechaun I cut out today for a swap. It is so cute!! From Simply Charmed cart, cut at 3in. Of course Maddie HAD to "help" me with each cut, and double check my work with the book! lol


small one

No comments:

Post a Comment