Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let's Hang Out! Monkey card

Hello everyone!!
I just wanted to share this cute little monkey card from the Create a Critter cart I made today. I wanted to make my best friend's little boy a card and she calls him "Monkey"... so I thought this was perfect! :) I cut the monkey & vines from Recollections card stock at 3 3/4. The "saying" is cut at 3. I embossed the green background using Cuttlebug's Spots & Dots, then lightly inked over it. I used a Sakura Stardust pen to add a little something to the card. I really hope he likes it!! 





You can barely see it but Maddie (4 years old) wrote her name and her friend's name! :)

Thanks for looking!! :)

small one

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love the monkey. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. And I love it when the parents let the children sign their own name on the cards.

    ReplyDelete