Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!! (Cards)

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's and Father figures!! My daughter and I made my husband a card yesterday and gave it to him last night. I used Create a Critter for the frog ("toad") and dry embossed him to make him look bumpy. Kate's ABCs was used for the phrase/wording. On the inside I used Everyday Pop-Up Cards for the pop-up message (hint: there are NO instructions on how to use the pop-ups, it's trial and error)! I also added some Stickles & Glitter glue.








For the card I made for MY Dad I cut 2 motorcycles from Everyday Paper Dolls; YES, my dad rides a HARLEY!! lol  I cut one in green (Dad's Harley is green) and one in black; then pieced it together. I added some Stickles for the "lights" and some accents on the green. I also added Liquid pearls for the "chrome" details. lol I cut the sentiments from Tear Drop; I used the "Drop-less" Feature most. I cut the card base and the mat from DCWV Shimmer stack. 




small one

No comments:

Post a Comment