Friday, June 17, 2011

Inspire ATC

A few weeks ago I saw an ATC I loved.... it inspired me to try one. The one I made didn't come out like I planned, but I really like it! I started with an "Artsy" (tech. term hehe) frame of mind... I Glimmer Misted a piece of light blue cardstock. Then layered another piece of cardstock 2 1/4 by 3 1/4, used an edge punch Swiss Cheese (By EK Success), and wrapped a ribbon around the edge. I attached the ribbon with Staples (in blue LOL) just for a little extra fun. I used a TH Memo Pin to hold a rectangle of CS where I attached the wire word "inspire" with Glossy Accents (by Ranger). I then sprinkled a few Martha Stewart Micro Beads onto the Glossy Accents; Pop doted the back after it dried. I added the bow, flowers with bling centers, and the little acetate bee (Making Memories?) onto foam pop dots.





small one

No comments:

Post a Comment