Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Firefly ATC & A Beachy Journal box

Over on Cafemom I'm in a couple Summer themed swaps. The first is an ATC swap-- all things summer!! I chose to make my ATC about Summer fireflies. I used a dark blue CS and added some Glimmer Mist. I cut my Fireflies in a jar from Stretch Your Imagination (great cart!). I {of course} used some Stickles and glimmer pens. I covered the jar with Glossy Accents. I used my Gypsy to weld the word Summer. Unfortunately, I can't remember what cart the letters were from! LOL 



The second Summer swap was Beach themed. I did journal boxes. I kept these pretty simple. I cut the shape from Elegant Edges using the frame option. I dry embossed the top layer with D'vine Swirls and added a beach Umbrella. I had to cut 2 umbrellas for each JB, to add the layers (I cut them apart).





small one

No comments:

Post a Comment