Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tag & JB for May swap, Cat swap

Here is a tag I made for a Month swap. Everyone picked a different month and made a tag pertaining to that month. I got May and was thinking May flowers. I used Walk in My Garden for the flower pot and flowers (2 different flowers), some ribbon from M's, a brad, and of course Star pen!




Here is a pic of another couple swaps I finished. The first was a cat swap. I cut this cat from Create a Critter at about 3.5 or 4 maybe. I added a bling on the bow and some gel pen for a bit of detail. The other is a Journal Box for the Month of May. The same as above- everyone picked a month and made a JB for the month. Again, I was thinking May flowers and came up with this. The grass is from Plantin' Schoolbook & the flowers are from Walk in My Garden. I also added some glitter glue...



small one

No comments:

Post a Comment