Monday, April 4, 2011

My Sunday, in ATC land

Well, my brain is on the fritz. ALL my creativity seems to be dried up. Yesterday we went to M's, seemed like nothing was on sale, boo(!)... BUT I still managed to spend enough money. I got a MS score board. That thing is pretty cool. I wish it had a way to cut in the groves, that would make it awesome! lol 



Today all I managed to do was make ATCs -- 7 of them! haha A few I'm not fond of, but I did make some I like. 



These 2 are just experimental.. They both are embossed using a heat gun, the blue in the top pic is, too. The purple one kinda "smooshed" together, and I also added more purple after the pic was taken. The blue one has the shimmer inked edges. 

 This one has Glimmer Mist all over the pink, and shimmer inked edges... It does NOT photograph well :( It's a LOT more sparkley in person and brighter, too.

 These 2 have glitter gel pens or Stardust pen used on them. The purple mat is DCWV Shimmer stack.


 I bought this b-day stamp set on sale. (woo!) It also has the purple Shimmer mat, and glitter gel pens used. Oh ignore my daughter's toy top, she thought it needed in the pic, too! haha :)


small one

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I think they all look good.

    I always think my work looks better in person...seems the photographs never capture the awesome-ness :)

    ReplyDelete