Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random cuts, projects, and a HK ATC

Here are a few cuts I have done with my new Hello Kitty cart. I was so excited to get it... but she is a bit tricky! The 1st layer seems to cut bigger and the pieces don't fit "together" there is a gap between cuts. I found out this is to look like the drawn cartoon... The shadow feature is also WAY too big, imo. Other than that it is a really cute cart! I've also included a couple other things I worked on this weekend..


The ATC I made for a b-day swap... Really girly! lol


A Hello Kitty cut, just because she's so cute! Can you see the thick line around each piece I'm talking about?


This is for a Journal box swap I'm doing. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do!
The grass is from Plantin' Schoolbook. Before:


The flowers are from Walk in My Garden. After:


And finally- I signed up for a mystery cut. I didn't know what I was going to get! She sent me the Cricut bug head and the "saying".... Here is what I came up with!! (Very fitting! lol) It has Glimmer Mist & Stickles




small one

1 comment:

  1. super cute, I love the journal box... it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete