Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger award :)

Thanks again to Misty (Deliteful Gifts) I was awarded another award, the Stylish Blogger award! So exciting! Thank you Misty (feels like I'm talking to myself lol)! :)





I have the "awful" job (haha) of picking [only] 8 blogs that I think are Stylish..... hmmm lets see here....  One of the "rules" is to pick smaller/ newer blogs. I'm going to try to pick blogs with under 100 followers. Here they are in no particular order! :)


1. (Not a craft blog, but a good one) Jennifer @ Soul Cyster
2. Aliscia @  I Scrap Happy 
3. Monique @ The Misfit Crafter
4. Yvonne @ Cute Sprinkels
5. Karen @ Empty Nest Boutique
6. Tara @ Homemade Happiness
7. Peggy Sue @ I Crea8 Cards
8. Sandra @ Scrappin' With Sandy


I am also supposed to share 8 things about me, with you all. I'm soo not an interesting person! haha
1.) I have been scrapbooking for years (over 10!); my mom bought me my 1st kit, but doesn't scrap herself (she's only made one page hehe).
2.) I have been married for 6 1/2 - together for 10!
3.) My husband and I have a 41/2 year old sweet & sassy girl. She is my life.
4.) We are currently TTC with no luck; it's a struggle for me. I don't talk about it much- too painful.
5.) I just started making cards and blogging.
6.) I am loving all the online support and inspiration. 
7.) I love watching (listening really) TV, terrible I know lol- Army Wives, 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, Ugly Betty, Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, and other comedies. 
8.) I was born in Arkansas still have the southern accent, not as bad now. And NO, Arkansas does not mean inbred!! LOL


small one

1 comment:

  1. Love it ALL! nice to Know you! (am I talking to MYSELF here?) This could be a fly-on the-wall conversation if we ever talk on the phone!
    Congrats Misty, from Misty,,,LOL!

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete