Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Finally, something new! Paper Gift box

Finally I am able to post something I've done! My computer (lap top) is still not charging. The part is ordered... but I figured out how to put pics on hubby's computer. Yay! :)

My MIL got married a couple weeks ago and said she didn't want gifts, but I wanted to give her something to show we're happy for her. I made this cute little gift box from DCWV paper on the Cricut Cart Tags, bags, boxes and more (It's the Heart Window box). The little Bride and Groom are from Simply Charmed.

I covered the window with some acetate from a Cricut package. The edges are inked in a Shimmer pink. I used my Crop-a-dile to add an eyelet and hang a tag that says "Hugs and Kisses for the New Mr. & Mrs!" Then I added some glitter gel pens for accent. The box is filled with Hershey's Kisses.

I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I can see now why so many people have said they DO NOT like the score marks the Cricut makes. :( I hope you like it!






small one

No comments:

Post a Comment