Friday, May 20, 2011

Elegant Edges

Elegant Edges is one of my new favorite carts! You can do so many fun things with the cart. You can do borders, frames, background sheets for LO's, book covers.
 Here is a little JB I made for a swap using Elegant Edges. I used Butterfly 2 on page 51. I added a little stardust pen and some bling. I also cut the background .25 bigger than the front sheet.




Here is a LO I started, and Maddie decided to write her name right across the top... So I covered her name with a cut from Elegant Edges! lol I used Scallops on page 48 with the border feature on. I didn't have the cart or would have used it for the picture mat, too. The title letters are from Kate's ABCs (LOVE that cart also!) The paper is a DCWV Stack, the words and flowers were part of the design. I added the pink and teal ribbon to help the words pop.




small one

No comments:

Post a Comment